Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Finally, It is finished!!


I finally finished my quilt! The top was done by hand and I really enjoyed doing it, so I was going to quilt it by hand too! Well, I had no idea what I was getting myself into! So I went back to my class and quilted by machine, which was quite an experience too - I broke two needles on the machine, I think (because it was in Spanish) they said it wasn't my fault that it happens all the time. Then I came home and finished the edging by hand. I think the edge (or is it called the border??) I need to study up on my terms, makes it. I have the hardest time matching things and when they told me to choose something that wasn't in my quilt for the edge I thought that was weird, but I think I like it! I have a few more projects in the works for friends and family at home, but since they're presents I won't be posting pics until after I get back to the states!

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I LOVE IT!!!! I especially love the material you picked. I can't wait until you can teach me some things!!!

Counting down!!

Kelly

Unknown said...

WOOHOO!!! Nice job girly girl! I love it! I can't wait to get started myself!