Thursday, January 31, 2008

LAPBOOKS

I can't believe I have never seen these before, they are Lapbooks! I found out about it at http://www.lapbookladies.com/what_is_a_lb.htm I needed a free way to homeschool and this way we research everything on the internet and put it together in a book and they can look at it anytime they want to. It is a creative way to display what you have learned. It's just a manilla folder folded a little differently. Damie and I are working on one about America and I thought I would try this simple one with all three kids - it is about Days of Creation. They did a great job!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Your lap books look great!!! I'm glad school is going well. Hopefully we will be back on track next week. Hey, guess what, we've got a new student!! :-)

Love,
Kelly