Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Our baby girl graduated today

I am afraid I will be saying this for real sooner than I care to think about. Today Sierra graduated from the greatest kindergarten class I think I have ever seen. Her teachers
Teacher Victoria
and Ms. Lauren have taught her so much. She has learned how to speak Spanish, she has learned how to read, she has learned some great songs and games in Spanish and English, she's learned the Costa Rican national anthem and is very respectful while she sings it, she has made some great friends and has decided she wants to be a teacher when she grows up. I can't imagine a better kindergarten experience for her. We are so proud of her and how hard she has worked. Teacher Victoria says she is going to make a great teacher!

Posted by Picasa

No comments: