Tuesday, April 8, 2008

AMAZING!

Sierra, who by the way is 6. Had to do a 5 min presentation on Butterflies (Mariposas) in Spanish for her Kindergarten class. We made a lapbook to help her out and she had a new Butterfly outfit her Grandmother had sent her. She was a little nervous and I know her well enough to know if I was there she would keep looking to me if she forgot something. She speaks such great Spanish that I knew she would just get up there and rattle off in Spanish. That is exactly what she did. Teacher Victoria said she got up in front of the class. Settled herself and just rattled off everything she knew in perfect Spanish. She said she looked just like a little teacher - which is exactly what she wants to be. I made her do it for me at home so I could get some video. They were interrupted by her brothers so there are few. We are very proud of her!

1 comment: